So the premise of this blog ‘award’ is to nominate those bloggers that you think spread positivity, kindness and are generally just little rays of sunshine.
The rules are as followed:
- You must thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog or their original post.
- List the rules for this award and a snazzy logo or picture of it in your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions from the person that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and set 11 fun questions for them to answer.
Questions from Ross:
- If you had to pick an actor to play you in a film who would you pick?
Emily Blunt or Olivia Coleman. I think they’re both just great. Or if it wasn’t a Hollywood blockbuster and just a channel 5 documentary I’d cast Kim from Eastenders. What a woman.
- If you could do anything as a career what would you do?
Mmm I think I’d want to be something like Mr Benn (showing my age with this one aren’t I) and have a new job and new adventure everyday. I have a really short attention span and get bored fairly quickly. I like the idea of being a writer, or a charity worker or even a property developer. It changes everyday for me at the moment I really love the idea of opening up my own pub or bar…Not just so I can go full Peggy Mitchell and scream ‘Gerroutta ma Pub’ at someone.
- Is Pineapple allowed on pizza?
Of course. It’s amazing. I’m really no food connoisseur because when I was a child I adored the baked beans pizza. That’s how grim I am. A dollop of mayo on the side as well. Honestly you’d think I was 6 months pregnant with the weirdest cravings with the things I eat. Also I think we should be focusing this pineapple on pizza hatred towards those people who put banana on a pizza instead. I think this is a Swedish thing but if anyone has tried let me know what you thought?!
- When was the last time you cried?
I actually don’t remember!
- Would you rather have all your bills wiped for life, or a Million Pounds right now?
I think I’d rather have all my bills wipes for the rest of my life. I know I’d be reckless if I had one million pounds kindly deposited into my bank account I’d have blown it all on clothes I wouldn’t even be able to send back on Asos and bought a giant yacht.
- In the garden, do you prefer decking or patio?
I like grass with a bit of patio.
- In the nuclear wasteland do you think you’d survive and how long for?
I genuinely think it’s not a question of weeks or days but more of hours or minutes for me. I wouldn’t be very good at all at the survivalist stuff and i’m clumsy. I’ve always thought if I had to run for my life I’d probably die from the running anyway.
- It’s been a long day at work, you are chilling on the sofa with no energy and motivation. What is your go to meal?
If I’m being lazy and going to order a takeaway I’d probably go for a Dominos veggie supreme pizza, big garlic and herb dip and maybe some garlic bread dippers if I feel like being a beached whale for the evening. If I’m going to cook for myself I’d probably have beans on toast or a jacket potato as it’s easy to do and my ultimate comfort foods.
- Amazon Echo or Google Home?
I don’t have either but for some reason I’m more swayed towards a Google Home. I don’t know why I feel like I’d trust Google more than I’d trust Amazon or Bing searches.
- If you could see ANY band or artist – dead or alive, perform who would it be?
There are so many I’d love to see. I wish I could go back in time and see the hysteria for people the The Beatles or Elvis but I think I’d have loved to have seen Amy Winehouse perform live. I was and still am such a huge fan of her music and was so sad to hear of her passing.
- If you could have ANY superpower what would it be and why?
I used to think it would be something like telepathy or reading minds but I’m anxious enough as it is I don’t want to hear what people are really thinking about I’d be a nervous wreck! Maybe something nice like I’d be able to heal people or eat whatever I’d like and never put on any weight.
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- The strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
- What is your favourite smell?
- What would be your dream meal? Including starters, main course, dessert and drinks?
- Who are your five dream dinner guests?
- What film/book could you watch/read again and again and not get bored of it?
- Do you believe in ghosts and the paranormal?
- If money and time weren’t a problem what skill would you like to learn?
- Are you a morning or a night person?
- Where would be your dream holiday destination?
I’ve chosen a little selection of some of my favourite bloggers and I can’t wait to read their posts!