Can you believe it? I’m over halfway through my Blogtober attempt and I haven’t forgotten a day, my engagement has risen and I’m actually *ACTUALLY* getting a bit of passion and zest for my blog again, yay! I really hope I haven’t been spamming your feeds and inboxes recently mind you!
So I was completely made up this morning when I checked my twitter feed to see that lovely Abby (Fantastic name btw) had thought about little old me and tagged me in her Versatile Blogger Award. To be honest, I had thought I was following her blog for a lot longer than I actually was but I adore everything about her slice of the internet. Her personality shines through her style of writing, her photography and her content and I’ll admit her rice krispy treats recipe (seen here) has made me want to batch cook loads and eat them forever. Check out her blog here she is a delight.
The Versatile Blogger Award is a really fun and innovative way of celebrating bloggers that you follow that deserve all the support and recognition amongst the blogging world. I really enjoy doing these types of posts and its such a joy to get nominated and tagged to do them.
- Write your own Versatile Blogger Award blog post.
- Thank the lovely blogger who nominated you.
- Introduce yourself by writing 7 facts about yourself,
- Finally, nominate 15 bloggers that you think deserve this award and let them know!
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am hideously indecisive. Like I can’t make decision to save my life depending whether it’s trivial like choosing a sandwich or a genuine life choice. I need a magic 8 ball.
- I’ve always wanted to visit America and Canada and road trip. Cliche I know!
- I passed my driving test first time with only one minor. I’m such a show off right?!
- My favourite dessert is a Creme Brulee.
- I’ve never smoked.
- I love homeware shopping.
- I love trying new foods and learning about different cultures.
The lovely bloggers I’d like to nominate are:
These are some of the most genuine, passionate and talented bloggers I know this side of the internet. So I would totally recommend following/stalking (online only please)
Thank you so much again to Abby. You made my day by thinking of me!
MUCH LOVE. X