Good evening my favourite little internet people, I am currently poorly. I am run down, sleepy, full of cold and generally feeling like a solid 4.5 out of 10. Not ideal. I had loads of plans to get one with lifey stuff this week, like applying for jobs, I wanted to exercise a little bit more with the gym equipment I have had at home but who wants to do that stuff anyway least of all when they feel like poop?! So i’ve been doing a lot of sleeping, feeling oh so sorry for myself and trying to catch up with my blog writing. at 6pm on friday you can see how well that went.
The very lovely Jessica at Jessicat Beauty had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and it very much made my day! I really love Jess’s blog I love her way of writing, I feel like she’s writing as if she’s just chatting away at me. Plus I really enjoyed reading her review on the urban decay heat palette as seen here. The Versatile Blogger award is not only a great way to spread some positivity amongst other bloggers but also a good opportunity to check out other bloggers and their fabulous blogs too.
So the Versatile Blogger award is where you must thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post, nominate fifteen other bloggers to take part in this too and also share seven facts about yourself in your blog. So here goes!
- I am obsessed with food. I mean it’s not much of a secret or a fact if you scroll through my blog or instagram.
- I have a lot of random pipe dreams of things I’d like to do as a career. So much so I feel a little bit like Mr Benn. One day I want to have my own ice cream parlour, I want to be a hair stylist and colourist the next, to wanting to become a pilot (I watched Dunkirk in the summer and now all I want to do is fly spitfires I’m a little bit obsessed).
- Over the next 12 months I’m setting myself little mini goals I want to complete. Nothing huge but just personal things I’ve wanted to do for some time. Like I want to learn a skill and am considering going back to college. I want to get fitter and I want to do fun things basically! I’m sure I’ll be keeping you all up to date on here, on my twitter page and on my instagram account.
- My favourite animal (aside from my super cute dog) is an elephant.
- I want to travel a lot more but I’m a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit afraid of flying. The two don’t exactly go hand in hand but my wanderlust kinda outweighs my fear. Plus i’m looking into going to Canada in Spring 2018 with one of my buddies and unfortunately there is no boat or train there…yet.
- I have the biggest sweettooth in the UNIVERSE. Ever since I was a kid I was obsessed with pick n mix, puddings, cakes, ice cream. You can tell I’ve always been a little bit of a chubster!
- I am a sucker for superstitions as silly as that may sound. I went to see a psychic with one of my friends back in May and I honestly believed everything she said…Well apart from the part where she said I was going to be pregnant in the next 18 months, kinda scary. But I always like having a flick through my horoscopes, saluting to magpies. I’m a little obsessed with the moon and the stars too.
AAAAAAAAAAAND the bloggers I’d like to nominate are!
I hope you enjoy having a peruse over these blogs and the bloggers behind them too. These are some of my favourite bloggers and internet people so I hope you like them as much as I do. And to everyone I’ve tagged, I can’t wait to read all your posts and read some random, fun facts about you all!